Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Interior:Builtin Features, Ceiling Fans, High Ceilings, Main Level Master, Quartz Counters
- Lot description:Corner Lot, City Lot, Landscaped, Automatic Sprinklers, Trees Large Size
- Exterior materials:Exterior Steps, Uncovered Courtyard
- Square Feet:1661
- Garage spaces:1
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:1926
- Foundation:Pillar Post Pier
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Private Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Georgetown ISD
- Elementary School:Annie Purl
- Middle School:James Tippit
- High School:East View
- Subdivision:Snyder Add
- Original list_price:$725, 000
- Selling office_commission:3.000
- Annual taxes:$5, 128
- MLS #:3708302
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2022-02-28 00:00:00 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Jon Pfau
Listing Office: Pfau & Company Inc.
Listing Courtesy (Buyer)
Buyer's Agent: Kimberly Wolfman
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!